Information for students
Information for parents
Tinie, a former student of SFX, came back to visit. He opened our revamped Music Recording Studio and gave a heartfelt presentation to our Performing Arts students.
Once you have received your GCSE results call us for any advice:
Tel: 0208 772 6072
Date: Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August
Time: From 11.00am until 2.30pm.
We've put together a GCSE revision package for you with:
- revision tips from our student presidents
- a revision video from one of our students
- a special revision guide by our teachers.
- 1 in 3 grades at A*-B (2016)
- 100% pass rate in 2 in 3 Level 3 Diploma courses (2016)
- 19 A levels with 100% pass rate
- 91% progression rate to university
- Free gym
1 / 4
"I enjoyed studying at SFX as the teachers really interacted with me"
"The teachers are always there to support me"
Our Open Day is taking place on Saturday 11th November! Register today to stay up-to-date with activities on the da… https://t.co/SSaIBO0pSD
It was great to meet so many enthusiastic @StAndHighCE Year 10 &11 students yesterday evening! See you all at our open day on 11th November!
We have opened up new classes on some of our courses. Call 020 8772 6072 or email email@example.com to see if have a space for you!