Information for students
Information for parents
Tinie, a former student of SFX, came back to visit. He opened our revamped Music Recording Studio and gave a heartfelt presentation to our Performing Arts students.
Once you have received your GCSE results call us for any advice:
Tel: 0208 772 6072
Date: Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August
Time: From 11.00am until 2.30pm.
We've put together a GCSE revision package for you with:
- revision tips from our student presidents
- a revision video from one of our students
- a special revision guide by our teachers.
- 1 in 3 grades at A*-B (2016)
- 100% pass rate in 2 in 3 Level 3 Diploma courses (2016)
- 19 A levels with 100% pass rate
- 91% progression rate to university
- Free gym
1 / 4
"I enjoyed studying at SFX as the teachers really interacted with me"
"The teachers are always there to support me"
Business students taking part in mock interviews, developing their #employabilityskills https://t.co/F6uhMGhC4P
Doors open at 10am last entry 2.15pm. We can't wait to meet you all! #SFXOpenDay
We'll be welcoming journalist @garyyounge later today when he speaks to students ahead of his @Channel4 documentary #AngryWhiteandAmerican